Protecting Your Two-wheeler and Celebrating the Festival of Colours
Holi is a revered event that is enthusiastically and joyfully observed. When we apply colour to something, it brings out its beauty and unquestionably gives it life. There is no denying that the Holi celebration resembles a celebration of life.
If you ride a two-wheeler, you know exactly what it’s like to experience the festival of colours.
You should be more alert and cautious when riding a two-wheeler because it’s possible that someone will simply throw water or balloons at you as you cross the street. You might be able to flee occasionally, but you can’t usually get away from such airborne threats. In addition, eggs and mud are also thrown at crosswalk users and on open riders, in addition to water.
Also, we are aware of your affection for your two-wheeler and appreciate your desire to avoid endangering it, yourself, or the pavilion rider. There’s a considerable probability you’ll just pick up the two-pace wheeler’s to get away.
It goes without saying that your two-wheeler is vital, but your safety comes first. Online two-wheeler insurance is recommended since it will protect you from any financial obligations in the event of a mishap or disaster.
When you own a two-wheeler, it’s simple to tour the city with your friends and enjoy the festival in style. Also, the colour of your two-wheeler may be altered so that it appears to be a rainbow of colours.
However, the roads do become slick during the Holi festival, increasing the likelihood that you or anyone on a bike would skid or inadvertently hurt someone else. Third-party bike insurance will protect you in cases like these against any loss or damage to a third party’s property, person, or vehicle. The process to claim bike insurance is simple and hassle-free.
There is no denying that riding a two-wheeler when completely submerged in water creates a unique and alluring sensation. It hurts, though, when you witness someone dousing your bike in paint.
We are aware of the suffering. Another possibility is that someone could steal your two-wheeler from where you had parked. It is preferable to purchase thorough bike insurance coverage online in order to relieve worry and enjoy peace of mind.
How to Safeguard Your Priced Item
We are fully aware of how much you cherish your two-wheeler. You will be impacted if your two-wheeler is damaged.
Let’s think about some advice for maintaining your attractiveness throughout Holi 2020.
- It is best to not ride your two-wheeler during Holi, and if you do, make sure to adequately cover it if it is parked outside. Also, utilise a plastic cover rather than a fibre cover.
- Use a towel or a water-resistant seat cover on your two-seat wheeler if you are still riding it outside.
- Give your two-wheeler a coat of wax shine before the festival starts. All the two-metal wheeler components should be wax polished. Employ high-quality wax polish, and wash your two-wheeler completely with shampoo and water before applying the wax layer.
- Wrap your two-wheeler with cling film to protect the painted surfaces from both wet and dried paint.
- Grab a cab whenever you need to go somewhere, especially if you are intoxicated. You would not want to have a mishap that caused you or a third party harm. Two-wheeler insurance is useful in such circumstances to protect you.
- Your two-wheeler may become coated with dry paint, which will reduce its fuel economy. Thus, it is preferable to clean the chainset on your two-wheeler.
- Last but not least, regardless of the festival or the time, always wear a helmet. Don’t endanger your life.
Always make sure to carry out the process of bike insurance renewal on time.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.
Subscribe to Bajaj Allianz General Insurance YouTube Channel here!